Module 1: True Interdepartmental Collaboration
- The silo mentality and how to be a silo buster
- How do we change the silo culture?
- Collaboration and its importance in today’s diverse globalized economy
Module 2: Collaborative Culture
- Organizational values and personal alignment
- The 3 domains of collaboration: head – heart – hands
- The inside-out mindset: what does it mean?
- Encouraging employees to “bring their brains to work”
- Empowering yourself and your team
- Open door policies – the way to the future
Module 3: Collaborative Team
- What is team
- Team vs group
Module 4: The 4 Stages of Team Development Stages
- Tuckman’s model behaviors and tasks
Module 5: Communication and Collaboration
- Creating trust with open communication
- What are your communication barriers?
- What is your communication style with your team?
- Get the best out of team members differences
- The 3 elements of communication and high-performance team
- Impact of effective listening
- Ask the right question.
- Goals and performance affect communication
- Personalities and conflict
Module 6: Team Engagement
- Team roles
- Reducing social loafing
- 5 behaviors of a cohesive team
- Build relationships