Module 1: Building a Team
- Understanding team dynamics
- The 5 behaviors of cohesive teams
Module 2: Different Roles in The Team
- Belbin team Roles - the different types of team members.
- Grouping team members by role.
- Forming a balanced team based on the team roles.
Module 3: Building Teams and Cultures
- The Tuckman’s model in team development stages.
- Hiring and training new employees.
- Establishing the right climate.
Module 4: Setting Performance Goals
- Understanding organizational vision and strategy.
- Finding or building the common vision.
- The team charter.
Module 5: Commitment and Common Purpose
- Humanizing teams.
- Levels of commitment.
- Teams and the hierarchy of needs.
- Sources of common purpose.
Module 6: Finding Motivation
- Understanding motivators.
- Helping employees find meaning in their jobs.
- Herzberg’s Hygiene theory.
- The art of appreciation.
Module 7: The Ethos of an Empowering Leader
- Sharing goals and direction.
- Building trust.
- Availing information.
- Appreciating and giving feedback.