Module 1 : Introduction to sales management
- Good selling vs. GREAT selling.
- Knowledge, skills, and attitude.
- Qualities of top salespeople.
Module 2 : Developing your selling skills
- Effective communication.
- Communication model.
- Verbal and non-verbal signals.
- Reading body.
- language and facial expressions.
- The four behavioural styles.
- Identification of each style.
- Adapting to each style.
- Persuasion and influence skills.
- Questioning skills.
- Rapport building.
Module 3 : Customer centered approach
- Customer centred vs. Product centred.
- Sales funnel: how does your customer buy?
- Customers’ buying motives.
- Differentiating needs and expectations.
- Ways to approach new customers.
- Customer’s responses
Module 4 : Sales approach
- Pre-stage: prospecting and preparation:
- Objectives setting.
- Sales pitch flow.
- During stage:
- Sales approaches types.
- Sales methodologies.
- The four steps of sales process.
- Questioning Techniques:
- Open/Closed Probe.
- Forms of Probing.
- Open/Closed Ended.
- Closing Stage:
- Direct Close.
- Step-By-Step Close.
- Summery Close.
- Incentive Close.
- Post-Sale Analysis.
Module 5 : Introduction to Cross Selling and Up Selling
- What is the difference between Cross Selling and Up Selling.
- Practical Cross/Up.
- Selling Techniques.
- Importance of Cross.
- Selling and Up Selling.