Module 1: Change: The Inevitable Reality
- Change management Concept
- Organizational change
- Reasons and common areas of change
- What makes change so challenging?
- Why change fails?
Module 2: Assess The Situation
- Rate your managing change skills
- Ensure change fundamentals are in place
- Change management basic models
- Lewin’s three-stage
- Model of change
- Bridges transition model.
- Adkar model.
Module 3: PME Three Phases of Leading Change (Prepare-Make-Endure)
Module 4: Prepare Change
- What does success mean to the organization?
- what do people should do differently based on change?
- what are the core roles to achieve success?
- The Impact of Change on Groups
- Departmental readiness
- The 5 stages of adoption
- Identifying the risks- probability and impact matrix
Module 5: Make The Change
- Create change management plans for stakeholder
- Setting a clear vision for the future
- Communicating details, reasons, and benefits of change
- Encouraging employees to share inputs
- Track progress
- What modifications do we need to make?
- Avoiding common mistakes
Module 6: Individuals’ Reactions to Organizational Changes
- Kubler-Ross’s change curve model
- Transitioning between stages of change
- Coaching people through the change curve
- Dealing with denial and confusion as a result of changes
- Resisting changes
Module 7: Evaluate The Results
- Build capacity for continuous change and development