Module 1 : Introduction
- What is a hazard?
- What is a risk?
- Risk in business environment.
- What is iso 31000?
- Risk management in 21st century.
Module 2 : Where we ready? The COVID-19
- Types of risks
KPIS in risk management.
- SWOT analysis.
- PEST analysis.
- HSE analysis.
- The human factor assessment.
Module 3 : The risk management process
- Risk identification
- Methods of identification.
- The risk management process.
- Risk analysis matrix.
Module 4 : Other risk analysis tools
- Failure modes and effects analysis – FMEA, brain storming based on experience.
- Fault tree analysis – FTA, logical connections.
- Pareto analysis – data driven risk assessment.
Module 5 : Risk management techniques
- Avoid the risk - eliminate.
- Reduce the risk – monitor and plan.
- Transfer the risk - share.
- Accept the risk – plan.
Module 6 : Risk management as per ISO 31000
- What is ISO 31000?
- Basic components.
- When should i use iso 31000?
Module 7 : Disaster recovery plan
- Development of the plan.
- Execution of the plan and related KPIS.
- Monitoring of the performance.
- Case studies (chosen and discussed according to client industry and time availability).